Via Kotaku and Scorpia, I was very happy to hear about Good Old Games, a project by the makers of The Witcher. Good Old Games will be selling games from the '80s and '90s — and, I suppose, this decade — for less than ten bucks, via digital distribution, with no intrusive copy protection, and best yet tweaked to be compatible with XP and Vista. It's a classic gamer's dream. I haven't seen anything approaching a complete list, but the site shows the Fallout games, which bodes well for their selection. There's a lot more information in this interview..
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017