Interesting note from the NBA (although this will continue to break Derrick's heart) the Oklahoma City NBA team gave up all claims to it's past as the Supersonics when David Stern gave his buddy Clay Bennett a sweetheart deal. So, they currently have no mascot, no uniform and no name. They are wear plain balck shirts at the NBA summer league. Any suggestions?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010