Gizmodo reports on some new Wii remotes that would not be legal in the 11th circuit, if you catch my drift.
You probably don't, because that's ridiculously obscure. They're dildos. They're Wii-controlling dildos. There, now you don't have to click on the link for the very mildly NSFW picture.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017