Sooner or later, most men will have to address the daunting task of unhooking an unfamiliar occupied bra. It sounds easy in theory, but in practice there are grave impediments. Nervousness! Passion! Blood roaring in your ears! Darkness! Using only one hand! Waitaminute, front or back? Unfamiliar clasp design, possibly invented by the Anti-Sex League!
I had not, however, anticipated the risk of bats.
Miss Hawkins said she got dressed at 7.30am and arrived for work at the Holiday Inn Norwich North, near Norwich International Airport without noticing anything unusual.
"When I was driving to work I felt a slight vibration but I thought it was just my mobile phone in my jacket pocket," she said.
It was not until her lunch break, at midday when she felt a strange movement inside her bra, which had been hanging on her washing line the previous night.
"I plucked up the courage to investigate and I pulled out a little baby bat. I just lost my breath when I saw it and I did not know what it was at first," she said.
I see great potential for the sort of abstinence-only education programs that the Bush Administration favors.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017