Ed Darrell at the inimitable Millard Fillmore's Bathtub warns us of a horrific legal development: the Wedgie Killer had his conviction overturned!
The Utah Supreme Court today threw out the manslaughter conviction of Erik Kurtis Low, who killed a Park City man after the victim gave him a “wedgie.”
As Heinlein says, an armed society is a polite society.
In completely unrelated news, I realized a couple of months ago late in my son's t-ball season that one of his coaches was the guy who used to bully me in 3rd and 4th grade, in part by tweaking my then proportionally freakish ears. I wasn't armed back then. I am now. But really, living well is the best revenge.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017