Last night I dreamed that vampires had taken over the night. These particular vampires were old-country cultural purists and haters of irony. Therefore they were afraid not of crosses, but only of kitchy expressions of religion, such as Buddy Christ and team-sports Jesus. It's much harder to carry around a painting of Christ on black velvet than it is to carry around a crucifix, as it turns out.
I remember that the vampires were defeated towards the end of the dream, though I can't remember how. It may or may not have involved the Hallmark Channel.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017