Every now and then, Fox News interviews someone who points out that they are propagandists — and not even particularly articulate propagandists. Typically they shrug it off with some variation on nuh-uh.
So in this instance, the guest's scornful take on Fox News isn't particularly remarkable or funny. Nor is the host's resentful "you can get ALL the news on Fox News" response.
What makes it pure gold is the transition to the next story.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017