I've got a summary judgment motion, a major sentencing brief, three unpleasant managerial tasks, and a deacon nominating committee today, so very little blogging. Discuss any of the following amongst yourselves:
"Vegetarians are still in a minority – most people eat meat. You're sticking your neck out as a vegetarian, and so most are passionate about it," said Annette Pinner, the chief executive of the Vegetarian Society.
I've met plenty of vegetarians who didn't stick their neck out about anything. Is it possible that Annette Pinner doesn't know that there is such a thing as non-evangelical vegetarianism?
Have a good Monday.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017