It's time for another edition of The Road To Popehat, the feature in which we open the hood and check out what search engine queries people used to get here, and then buy better locks for our front doors. In the last month, folks have arrived upon our shores borne on the following searches:
rude geological terms: Don't be so igneous.
who the fuck complained about Rachel Ray: Hey, it wasn't me. Go ask Malkin, she went over that Dunkin Donuts commercial like the Zapruder film.
eunuch+naked: Keeeeep moving.
"dennis hastert" transgender: That seems somewhat unlikely, though we could ask.
how to handle a bad elementary school teacher: The notion that people are coming here looking for eunuch and/or Dennis Hastert porn is nowhere near as scary as the notion that people are coming here looking for serious advice.
scientology own the police! oh s**t! [sic] Well, great. Now we're going to get snakes in the mailbox, or some demented leprechaun is going to come flatten the cushions on our couch.
dirty book store What I love about this one is that, in the context of the internet, it's so quaint. I expect him to follow up with "where to purchase movies that are a bit blue."
sci fi with boobs Actually, that's not a bad slogan for a cable channel.
Grandy porn movies Um….Grandy, we need to talk.
I will spare you the searches combining, in various nauseating permutations, Ninth Circuit Judge Alex Kozinski and the terms naked, nude, porn, and bestiality. It's because I like you.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017