Remember John Freshwater, the Mt. Vernon, Ohio public teacher who taught Intelligent Design, told kids they were going to Hell, and oh yeah, branded a cross onto at least one kid?
Over at Millard Fillmore's Bathtub Ed Darrell's got some interesting updates, including picutres and technical specifications for the device Freshwater used to brand the kid. Liberals will object, but you know what they say: spare the High Frequency Generator Detector, spoil the child.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017