So we're moving my firm from a small space to a much bigger space in the building —- about 3 times as big. It's come a long way since there were just two lawyers and a secretary.
Today we realized that we need to have some sort of name or designation for the three conference rooms (small, medium, and GINORMOUS). Something classy, you know.
So I emailed around my suggestions to the attorneys and staff.
The CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES room, the SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU room, and the HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN room.
I think this is perfect. Imagine showing up to have your deposition taken, and the receptionist says "Ah yes, Mr. Plaintiff, you're in the CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES room. They're expecting you."
So far all I've gotten is awkward silence.
I get that a lot.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017