When I think of a first date, I think of getting coffee or dinner and a movie, not spending 2 days trying to get off Mt. Shasta. Now, in fairness to the couple, he climbed Shasta routinely and both were experienced, but still… I wonder if he planned all this as a sort of a outdoor "stop short" move? Or if she blamed him for not stopping to ask for directions? Their second date is the Spaghetti Factory.
Can you tell I'm a little bitter about romance lately?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010