Across the street from my office there is a Ben & Jerry's. This is dangerous, especially last week when we had record heat. I went over to get some Heath Bar Crunch last week at about 2PM, and the store was closed. I was shocked. An ice cream store in a busy area was closed at 2PM on a Friday, one of the hottest days of the year. What made it even stranger was that this store routinely opens at 8:30AM!
I wonder what that business plan looks like? Make sure we are open at 8:30 to catch all those morning commuters who want some ice cream. Especially mornings like today where it is foggy and windy. The hours of that store are a mystery to me.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010