That is one of the nerdiest titles I have ever come up with…
Anyway, they found a unicorn in Italy! A deer with only one horn has been found in a nature preserve.
It's easy forget how cool life can be sometimes, but for some reason this little random mutation (or, purposeful act of god depending on if you are into branding people or not..) made me very happy. Of course, some Chinese millionaire probably wants to buy it to grind it's horn down & sniff the dust.
I would totally be the Cavalier, by the way…
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010