You know, despite their best efforts, the tide seems to be going against the folks who want to teach our kids in the public schools that the origin and development of life is explained not by the Godless, fascism-promoting evolution but by Intelligent Design, which is supported by the scientific theory of JUST STOP ASKING DAMMIT. Anyway, when your back is to the wall, what can you do? Answer: redouble your efforts. Teach creationism in the classroom in defiance of the law. Tell everyone who doesn't come to your club meetings that they will be going to the fires of h-e-double-hockey-sticks. And if kids don't bend to your will, brand them with the holy cross with a Model BD-10A Lil' Heathen Brander.
The complaint states: "On Dec. 6, 2007, Mr. Freshwater burned a cross into James Doe's arm using an electric device manufactured by Electro-Technic Products, Inc., Model BD-10A. The manufacturer of Model BD-10A warns that the electric device has a high voltage output that should never be used to touch human skin. … Mr. Freshwater applied the electric device to the arm of at least one other eighth grade student on Dec. 6, 2007. The area burned with Model BD-10A resulted in an easily identifiable cross consisting of red welts with blistering, swelling and blanching in the surrounding area…
That's old-school. Now, no doubt, some liberal activist judge will find that there's some "constitutional" right not to be branded with religious symbols by public school teachers.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017