I've heard a lot of claims that gender-segregated classrooms are more effective based on a variety of theories. I've rarely seen actual science on the subject. Millard Fillmore's Bathtub has a good roundup on the issue.
I don't see anything strongly supporting gender segregation. Other forms of segregation may be appropriate. For instance, segregation into highly disciplined Swiss boarding schools.
(Sorry. Bad morning.)
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017