See, I'm eclectic. Musicals and Football! I have been enjoying the Euro 2008 tourney so far. Today gave us the first incredible game of the competition, as the Czech Republic fell in dramatic fashion to a plucky Turkish side. Not only was this a huge upset, it was also such an up and down experience. I want everyone who thinks football is a boring sport to watch the 2nd half of this game.
I still can't believe that, ahead 3-2 after 2 improbable goals in the space of a few minutes, the Turkish goal keeper got sent off with a Red card. Turkey had used their 3 subs, so one of the defensemen had to slide back & play goalie. He was not challenged, and the game ended, but what a remarkable finish!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010