My seven-year-old is totally into Star Wars stuff. He's possibly even more into it than I was in 1977, though that would be difficult.
So it's really for him that I need to buy and play with a Force FX Lightsaber and play with it in a dark room.
It's for the children. Oh, won't somebody think of the children?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017