E.D. Hill on Fox News, leading in to a "story" on Barack and Michelle Obama's "fist bump":
HILL: A fist bump? A pound? A terrorist fist jab? The gesture everyone seems to interpret differently. We'll show you some interesting body communication and find out what it really says.
I know you want to hope that she's being tongue-in-cheek. But follow the link and watch the video and listen to her tone of voice.
Good God, that channel is an unmitigated freakshow.
Edited to add: Sadly, No has a good roundup of the batshit insane reactions to the fist-bump. It's like the hysteria over Elvis' pelvis, only with more racism.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017