. . . is the ability to disguise a guffaw as a coughing attack, or (for men) a belch.
Katrina purchased the Wii Fit and installed it the other night. I was working in the office and could hear a certain amount of grumbling coming from the other room. I went in to see how she was doing just in time to see the Wii declare her "unbalanced."
It looks entertaining. But I still found this very funny.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017