Some big news in my local New Jersey area. 110 teens were busted by police for consuming alcohol at a post-prom party. Not a big deal you say? What if I told you the bust was in Vermont?
On tap – 18 kegs of beer, five cases of beer, and 16 bottles of Vodka.
It has come to light today that the alcohol was most likely purchased locally in New Jersey and then transported to the rented properties in Vermont. It seems like a lot of work to get drunk, but I guess upper-middle class kids have the money and motivation.
Randolph is getting a lot of attention as it was also revealed yesterday that the chaperone of an 18 year-old high school cheerleader that in 2004 fell to her death in Hawaii was ordered to pay $690,000 to her family and estate. She was drinking at the time of her death.
Last 5 posts by Mike
- "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not filmed." - December 30th, 2008
- The Revolution Will Be Facebooked - December 26th, 2008
- Confessions of a Closet WoW Addict - October 16th, 2008
- On the nature of accidents... - September 28th, 2008
- Cure for Pain - September 24th, 2008