…than a seven-year-old being condescending to you as he kicks your ass at Mario Kart Wii?
"You're doing much better, Daddy."
"Daddy, maybe if you didn't steer into the wall so much….."
"Wow, Daddy, you came in 9th! That's better than 12th."
"I'm proud of you, Daddy. You're really improving."
"Don't worry, Daddy. You'll do better next time."
"You almost didn't drive off that cliff this time, Daddy."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017