I really hope this is a hoax…
Contemporary opera has never really done it for me, so maybe I am not the best judge, but an opera based on a documentary? That should bring the kids in! I suppose it's still going to be better than the Lord of the Rings Musical, but I worry that this is crossing a line. Are we that many years away from Two & a Half Men the Opera? Can anyone forget the haunting ballad of Optimus Prime that Placido Domingo made famous?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010