Even now, I have very distinct memories of stores like K-Mart, Bradlees and Caldor. None of them are Technicolor-stained or filled will polyester clothes, but something about them must have made a distinct impression on me during childhood. After spending some time looking at the pictures provided by the photo blog Pleasant Family Shopping, I cannot help but marvel at what has been assembled at the site.
Be sure to scroll down and check out the posts sorted by state.
Last 5 posts by Mike
- "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not filmed." - December 30th, 2008
- The Revolution Will Be Facebooked - December 26th, 2008
- Confessions of a Closet WoW Addict - October 16th, 2008
- On the nature of accidents... - September 28th, 2008
- Cure for Pain - September 24th, 2008