Like any other group of people, prospective adoptive parents can be jackasses. Take this couple, who saw that their waitress was pregnant and left, with their tip, an unsolicited request to adopt her unborn child:
After they left, she opened the bill holder to get the tip and also found a card inside that read:
We wish to adopt a baby. We are a caring, happily married, financially secure and loving couple. We want to share our joy and love with a child.
The card included the names of the couple and phone numbers.
The waitress, not surprisingly, was creeped out and offended.
Who is behind this? Wow, what a shock — an adoption attorney.
As far as the card is concerned, he said, "We haven't had any negative response to this method."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017