The designer admits that he was inspired by Dungeon Keeper and if you're familiar with that PC gaming classic, you'll see it immediately. Unlike many of the other tower defense games I've tried, this one has a lite RPG element as well as a touch of real-time strategy. I don't know if it has the staying power of some of the others, but it's a fun diversion.
I apologize in advance for any time wasted.
Last 5 posts by Mike
- "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not filmed." - December 30th, 2008
- The Revolution Will Be Facebooked - December 26th, 2008
- Confessions of a Closet WoW Addict - October 16th, 2008
- On the nature of accidents... - September 28th, 2008
- Cure for Pain - September 24th, 2008