Judges in England have decided to ditch that old white-whig-and-robe stuff and go with something more modern.
Or, at least, modern as it was envisioned in 1967.
The Daily Mail calls this a "Star Trek" look.
"It is the result of considerable consultation and a sensible way forward."
Consultation with whom?
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017