Via Mental Floss, the fascinating story of a Jamie Livingston, an artist who took one Polaroid a day of the world around him for eighteen years — and the friends who posted the series on the internet after his untimely death of cancer. More here. It's moving and extraordinary.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017