Vito Fossella is a Republican Congressman.
Vito Fossella is a strong family values advocate.
Vito Fossella presents himself as a devout Catholic.
Vito Fossella has supported the Marriage Protection Act.
Vito Fossella shuns his gay sister, avoiding family events were she and her partner are present, on moral grounds.
You know exactly where this is going to go, don't you?
Vito Fossella is not seeking reelection. Why? Because when he got busted for drunk driving recently, it came out that the married, father-of-three Fossella had fathered a fourth child on a woman not his wife, an Air Force colonel with whom he shared a Congressional delegation trip to Europe in 2003.
No airport bathrooms involved, though. So he's got that going for him.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017