From the I lack the drugs necessary to make this stuff up department: Russian chess master and now-politician Garry Kasparov was, ah, buzzed by a flying dick while decrying the government:
Kasparov is a leader of the Other Russia movement, a loose coalition of activists opposing Vladamir Putin and the current Russian government. Over 700 people showed up for the event in central Moscow, but Kasparov's speech was interrupted when a large phallus-shaped helicopter started buzzing around the room
This is apparently a common problem in Second Life, which suggests that Russian existence has grown so surreal that they need to import weirdness from the internet. The Moscow Times is not amused:
A couple of pro-Kremlin Young Russia activists added to the commotion at the event by launching plastic phallus on propellers, which were knocked out of the air by security guards.
I'd like to read that guard's report. "At this point I gave up on negotiating with the airborne penis and determined that the use of force was warranted."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017