How do you make right-wing film fans go utterly nuts? Threaten to remake Red Dawn.
Of course, if Jimmy Carter had been elected to a second term in 1980 the world might have turned out much like Milius depicted in Red Dawn.
Leading to, perhaps inevitably,
I just want to say that we didn’t lose the war in vietnam.
I was going to drop in and link them to a fake rumor that someone was going to remake Patton starring Denzel Washington and directed by, oh, I don't know, Rob Reiner, but somehow it seemed small and unsporting.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017