This election is about many things. Human rights, security, healthcare, etc, but I would argue that this election is about America's place in the World. We need a ruler who will have the firm hand to guide us into uncharted waters. Ladies and Gentlemen, kneel before Zod.
Instead of hidden agendas and waffling policies, I offer you direct candor and brutal certainty. I only ask for your tribute, your lives, and your vote.
I think that is Ron Paul's credo as well. Besides, even Zod is for Universal Healthcare, we know he's tough on (non-flunkie) crime, is against illegal aliens (like that Kal-el guy) and he will greatly simplify our income tax system.
Maybe if I endorse now, he will name me Ruler of Australia!
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010