The tendrils of the gay conspiracy are EVERYWHERE. two thematically related stories:
1. Remember Scott Bloch, the Special Counsel whose office and home were recently raided by the FBI? It turns out there are malevolent but immaculately manicured hands behind it — the gay rights conspiracy, which goes all. the. way. to. the. WHITE. HOUSE!
Scott Bloch has been accusing the White House of being part of a gay rights conspiracy to persecute him. He took a position that the laws against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation couldn't be enforced, and it was a position that, from what we could tell, didn't match with the law and was reversed on the order of the White House.
2. Yesterday's California Supreme Court ruling striking down California's ban on gay marriage has produced the anticipated apocalyptic hysteria. Pandagon has a good roundup. My favorite conspiracy post:
Much of “conservative” talk radio is in the back pocket of militant homo lobby due to their preponderant status in entertainment and advertising.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017