Grandpa: My dear, you’ve never seen such a place. I used to live in Tel Al-Rabi’ [the Arab word for “spring,” which is “Aviv” in Hebrew]. What a beautiful place. My God, when I recall Tel Al-Rabi’, which the Zionists have called…
Assud: There’s no such place called Tel Al-Rabi’. What’s the matter, Grandpa? Have you gone senile?
Oh, yeah, and he's also a freakish, sick symbol of Hamas genocidal ambitions too. So, thumbs down on the rabbit. Though he may scare off Jimmy Carter.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017