Ron Paul doesn't believe in a national standard of beauty; he believes that the several states reserve unto themselves the right to determine pulchritude. No "Miss America" for him. Ron Paul and his followers live by their own standards, as demonstrated in the monthly Miss Ron Paul contest. Miss Ron Paul must believe in limited government, wariness of foreign entanglements, freedom to publish frank newsletters without irresponsible criticism, and be able to kill and skin a bear with her hands.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017