Via Prof. Randazza, I see that a student prevailed against high school censors who sought to suppress pro-gay speech. The same school administrators have unlocked the grim secret cabal of Lucky Charms, Kermit the Frog and Cheer Bear to promote hard-core mansex:
During the trial, which was held in Panama City yesterday and today, Ponce de Leon High School’s principal David Davis admitted under oath that he had banned students from wearing any clothing or symbols supporting equal rights for gay people. Davis also testified that he believed rainbows were “sexually suggestive” and would make students unable to study because they’d be picturing gay sex acts in their mind. The principal went on to admit that while censoring rainbows and gay pride messages he allowed students to wear other symbols many find controversial, such as the Confederate flag.
If I had the opportunity to do that cross-examination, I think that I would die of joy.
"So, Mr. Davis. I'd like you to take a look at this picture of a rainbow, please. Now .. what are you thinking about right now? Mr. Davis, could you stand up for us, please?"
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017