Speaking as a lifelong gamer who is also the person at a small business who reviews all of the incoming resumes, let me assure you: no matter who tells you it might be a good idea, do not put hardcore gaming on your resume, no matter how l33t your WoW guild leadership has made your interpersonal and management skills. Just don't. As the employer, I may make a note to give you a shoutout online (or maybe to gank you) but your resume is not going into the "interview" pile. Sorry.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017