It's time for the Road to Popehat, in which we examine the site's traffic logs, see what search engine queries led people here, and as ourselves two questions: (1) what is WRONG with these people? and (2) what the hell are we writing to get them here with those searches?
Without further ado, here are some recent popular searches:
In the category of "I hope Americans will learn to spell," we have many iterations of "baroque obama," "baroc obama", "baroch o'bama", etc.
In the category of "strong feelings about politics," we have "republicans are cunts" and "is barack obama going to have to choke a bitch?" and many, many variations on "Cindy McCain plastic surgery."
In the category of "people who mistake Google for Ann Landers," we have "are museums a waste of time," "is my boyfriend gay," and "are thongs good." We also had "what fork do I use to kill myself," which is less freaky than it sounds because they were probably searching for this.
In the category of "I beg your pardon!", we have "men who take it in the ass" and "group of ugly people."
In the category of "people different than us," we have "ball pumping testicles," ""let me tell you how much I've come to hate people," and "moral lessons that we learned in jeepers creepers 2."
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017