Roguelike games (which, for the non-geeks among you, are computer role-playing games that usually involve randomly generated challenges, usually involve primitive graphics, and are usually limited to hack-and-slash) are not my favorite subtype of crpgs — I prefer stuff with more tactical combat. That said, I enjoy a good roguelike game now and then. In that spirit, enjoy the Beta of Caverns of Underkeep, a browser-based roguelike spotted in the forums at Basilisk Games. It's well-executed and fun.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017