Look – I know it might seem a bit strange for a man in his 30's to be asking you to ring up two pairs of PJs for a little girl along with a small bicycle pump, but there really is a legitimate reason for everything in front of you. No, I'm not going to discuss it, so please do not stare after giving me the raised eyebrow as though I'm going to explain my suspicious checkout line combination.
And in the interest of full disclosure, yes, it was me you saw walking through the mall later in the day carrying a small bag from Victoria's Secret. I know Mother's Day is this weekend and I swear – even though you can't see it because they've packed it with pink tissue paper – the dainty bag is filled with lotion and perfume. Not thong underpants or some type of fancy Mom-strength bustier.
Last 5 posts by Mike
- "And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not filmed." - December 30th, 2008
- The Revolution Will Be Facebooked - December 26th, 2008
- Confessions of a Closet WoW Addict - October 16th, 2008
- On the nature of accidents... - September 28th, 2008
- Cure for Pain - September 24th, 2008