I was just watching the Orlando – Detroit game, and 2 things struck me as strange.
1. The Orlando Magic play at the Amway Arena. Amway? Really? Does each player have to sell another team to 10 other people?
2. They flashed to a shot of a player shooting free throws, and one could see on the scoreboard behind them the stock market information for the day (Dow Jones and S&P were what I saw..) I've been to many different sporting events here in the center of the digital world, and never seen financial information flashed on the score board. Do you think Rashard Lewis is wondering if he should sell his shares of Apple?
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010