See, the whole point of being able to call people on my cell phone is that I don't want to be up close and smell them or their abodes.
So I'm less than thrilled at the advent of cell phones over which you can send and receive "scented text messages." Sure, for NOW it's only 100 pre-defined scents on a chip. But how long until somebody hacks it? You think getting a call during dinner is irritating now? Wait until it's a puke-o-gram.
Though it has possibilities. There are scents that convey more succinctly than words could my regard for some cell-phone users.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017