Rao Jiacang plastered the packets over himself after running out of money for crucial heart surgery.
Somehow he has survived for ten years, despite his beating heart being gruesomely visible through the paper folds.
But he's very tidy:
He says he keeps the plaster coverings sterile, and changes the cigarette boxes several times each day.
I love that he's using cigarette packs. It's almost as good as using bacon or liquor labels or something.
Hat tip to Popehat commenter Dave.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017