Amusing news on the Jack Thompson front from Game Politics: (1) Jack has gone all emo because the FBI is ignoring his complaints about how the whole world, but in particular the Florida State Bar, is in a vast conspiracy to violate his rights, and (2) Jack has repeatedly reported Game Politics to the FBI for various things, including the Patriot Act.
Apparently the Patriot Act has a provision making it a federal crime to use interstate commerce to ridicule a demented vexatious litigant. This is EXACTLY why you should read laws before you pass them, Congress.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- The Proud Boy And The Sockpuppet - July 21st, 2017
- Ted Rall Is Incensed That Anti-SLAPP Laws Protect Everyone - July 18th, 2017
- The Popehat Signal: Anti-SLAPP Help Needed in California - July 14th, 2017
- Texas Attorney Jason L. Van Dyke: Fraudulent Buffoon, Violence-Threatening Online-Tough-Guy, Vexatious Litigant, Proud Bigot, And All Around Human Dumpster Fire - July 9th, 2017
- CNN, Doxing, And A Few Ways In Which We Are Full of Shit As A Political Culture - July 5th, 2017