K.C. Johnson's blog Durham in Wonderland was an invaluable resource throughout the disgraceful Duke lacrosse case, and his writing had a substantial impact on how that grim matter eventually played out. Though the heart of the case is over — the players exonerated, the dishonest prosecutor disgraced — Johnson still updates the blog periodically. Two recent entries are worth a look — this entry noting the Presidential candidates' positions on the Duke lacrosse case, and more importantly this impressive and useful glossary of many different aspects of the case, with links to Johnson's coverage. It's a must-read for anyone interested in the case.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- I Wrote About Snoop Dogg But Don't Worry It's Not As Bad As You Think - March 15th, 2017
- Oil Company SG Interests Files Vexatious SLAPP Suit Over Substantially True Facebook Comment - March 9th, 2017
- My Own Name Is A Killing Pony - March 7th, 2017
- Prenda Saga Update: John Steele Pleads Guilty, Admits Entire Scheme - March 6th, 2017
- No, The Grand Junction Daily Sentinel Shouldn't Sue Over "Fake News" - February 20th, 2017