Those weight fascists at Kaiser Permanente claim that overweight old people are up to 3 times as likely to suffer dementia as skinny ones. The interesting thing about the study, was that it found that those with extra weight around the middle were most at risk. Apparently it is far more dangerous to have fat around your midsection than "junk in the trunk." So, even if you are thin, but have a pot belly, you are at risk.
So now I can think to myself (while I still can) is that last slice of pizza worth gibbering madness? I think I know how that equation is end up every time.
Last 5 posts by Ezra
- Yogi Berra for Governor - December 7th, 2010
- BGGCon 2010 - Day 0 - December 6th, 2010
- Your Friday Afternoon is Happy to See the Name World B. Free - December 3rd, 2010
- Boardgamegeek Con - Year 2 - November 15th, 2010
- The Games We Played: Alexander Hamilton - AntiFederalist - November 12th, 2010