Thanks to Enough at OO (a.k.a. Michael of our forums), I encountered this fascinating, hilarious, but not entirely work-safe tale of a gentleman who has abandoned the pursuit of the female of our species in favor of machines.
Now, I know you are saying that describes 75% of World of Warcraft players. But this guy puts more effort into it. He made an actual robot girlfriend.
The great part is that the robot broke up with him and he had to reboot it. You think I'm kidding but I'm not.
Robot creator Zoltan (not his real name — he patiently explains he uses that pseudonym because it was a default name for characters in Might and Magic 7) indicates that he is a robosexual now and not interested in girls. Also, he's monogamous.
Please take all jokes involving the following terms as read:
- "floppy disk/hard disk"
- "That depends on what the definition of '0101010110101' is."
The link is not pornographic. However, it has a diagram of the robot-girlfriend-in-progress that includes a connection between the genital area and USB hardware that I had not previously contemplated.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017