Since we are finally getting links up, I wanted to say a few words about linking. Some of these points should be self-evident, but experience teaches that they are not.
- Linking another site does not represent endorsement of its content or proprietors. I routinely read sites with which I disagree 90% of the time and whose proprietors I consider to be irritating and/or abominable. Reading such sites is useful because it exposes me to competing ideas and informs me about the prevailing talking points among groups with whom I disagree. And sometimes they're right about something. Some of the sites linked here are linked because they are people with whom I generally agree. Some are linked because, though I generally agree with them, I consider them thoughtful. Some I consider crass propagandists, but ones whose propaganda I expect to encounter and would like to be informed about. Then there's the stuff that Patrick links, which is inexplicable.
- You certainly shouldn't assume that because a blog is linked here, that all our bloggers think it is worth linking, even under the theory I have just explained.
- We like to link friends who are blog hobbyists like us. Have we left you off? Don't pout. Send an email. A reciprocal link would be appreciated.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Hate Speech Debate on More Perfect Live - September 5th, 2017
- Popehat Goes To The Opera: Un ballo in maschera - August 19th, 2017
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017