So I'm sitting here seriously considering liveblogging a T-ball game. The fundamental barriers are (1) all the other team parents will think that I am a twerp (more so), (2) some people already find T-ball so excruciatingly boring that I'm afraid liveblogging it will create some sort of brain-sucking singularity, and (3) despite it being a crisp 55 degrees out, it's quite sunny, and the stands are facing the sun, so either I have to squint (which makes it hard to post) or wear sunglasses (which makes it impossible to see the screen.
Plus, I have no liquor, and I am a firm believer in the trend of liveblogging events requiring alcohol.
Plus, I'm somewhat embarrassed that because of sponsorship issues my son's team is named after a sandwich and is playing against a trophy store.
Last 5 posts by Ken White
- Department of Justice Uses Search Warrant To Get Data On Visitors to Anti-Trump Site - August 14th, 2017
- America At The End of All Hypotheticals - August 14th, 2017
- Lawsplainer: Why John Oliver Is Anti-Diversity Now - August 11th, 2017
- Anatomy of a Scam, Chapter 15: The Wheels, They Grind - August 10th, 2017
- We Interrupt This Grand Jury Lawsplainer For A Search Warrant Lawsplainer - August 9th, 2017