This is a Ken feature ordinarily, but since I just figured out how to do this, I thought I'd give it a try.
Over the past month or so, these are some of the searches that brought people to this site.
- "pirate resignation letter" (166 visits, the champeen)
- "obamican" (though only one of us is, strictly speaking, an Obamican)
- "kandiss crone" and variants thereof (so common, and yet so out left field for me that I had to google to figure out what it meant)
- "huckabee freemason" (a top ten search for the third time in a row)
- "lisa schiffren" (ecch)
- "carmen pacheco and hillary" "carmen pacheco – lawyer" and like searches (I wonder about this one)
- "helherron" and many like it
- "hot lobbyist" (hopefully she's wearing a miniskirt with her blazer)
- "barbara eden" (who would play a hot lobbyist if she played one, I'm sure)
- "things white people enjoy" (like hot lobbyists and Barbara Eden)
- "if jesse jackson were not black, he wouldn't be in the race" (which race?)
- "israeli action committee berkeley" and many other variants of "israeli action committee"
- "negro revolt buckley" (we have it on authority that negroes did revolt Buckley)
- "'ox penis' -forum -youtube -forums -blogs -india -blog -china -pakist" (ahem!)
- "barack illegal immigrants" "barack obama alger myth" "barack obama relationships built on self interest" "barack obama bootstraps" and many like them
- "baroc obama"
- "baroque potion" (no, it's "baroque obama")
- "muhammad pbuh images" and many like it (pbuh)
- And seven variants on "people who stood up for [or against] what was right".
Not a single penguin in the bunch this time.